Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday

I'm glad it's Sunday. Dinner's done, dishwasher's on, and it's time to sit back and rest. Tomorrow is the first holiday of the school year, and that's even better. Life feels so nice now--no work, no school. I know I will get a job at some point, and that will be wonderful, but for now I am content to stay home and put all of my efforts into my home and family. The past few years have been so busy. Only now that it's over do I realize how many things I have neglected in my personal and family life. I'm thankful for the experiences and education I have received, but it's time to focus on other things for a time. I feel empowered and driven to get a grip on things that have fallen out of balance. The past week has been a pretty good start, and I will continue to move forward from here. I will write more about my goals soon. For now, I think it's time for a good ol' Sunday nap.


                                

No comments:

Post a Comment